The Demon Horse {Goth Rock} The Demon Horse {Goth Rock}

Wow. Just wow.

Sounds really really good man. Loved it.

Timeless Wave (Edit) Timeless Wave (Edit)

Mmm...

Nice work Nikowolf. The octave you use with the first synth, is a different octave to the second synth. Making them sound a bit weird. The song is a bit repitive and yeah. The sounds you use are good, just you need to learn to use them a bit better. Keep going, I believe in you! :P
- dondrummer
That other guys username is funny. :P

Soothsayer (Cover) Soothsayer (Cover)

Awesome

I love you.

Get It Fast Get It Fast

Slightly Dissapointed...

The first 20 seconds i was anticipating a fast-paced DnB TRACK, I guess I would say this is a nice sounding Hip-Hop track, but It definitely aint Dnb. The instruments sounded a bit isolated, maybe a punchy bassline might help? Meh. Its alright. :)

PR0FAN1TY responds:

People are calling it drum step these day,but i dont think id class this as drum step from,

[PXS] Squirrel {8-bit} [PXS] Squirrel {8-bit}

cool!

The lead was a great fit and same with bass (or was it an organ?), either way great job. May I ask tho, what plugin did you use for the drums?

Pixelsaur responds:

Enjoy!

Still More Fighting II Still More Fighting II

Fox-Donut is right

the drums are very unrealistic and quiet. I am also a drummer. For ideas on beats you could check out my song Me Drumming #1. The synth that comes in at 1:06 is a bit outof time. The guitar was very very nice. The hihat at about 1:40 is definitely out of time. You need to work on your drums. The melody was its saving grace and was completely awesome tho. Guitar Solo smooth and well structured Good Job, but needs improvements.

Pizza9000 responds:

When I made this, i'd never played a drumset seriously in my life. Now I'm a decent drummer, and I agree. The beats suck. The hi-hat is on the second beat of the measure, for one. Part of the problem too is acoustica beatcraft. That's the program I used for this and I gotta say, it's pretty limited. Good for metal(sometimes) but not much else.

When I made this, I was just trying to make it sound like the original, because I like it so much. Seeing as i've failed to do that twice, I guess I'll stick to either my own stuff, or if I do a cover, make it more my own than try to imitate somebody else. : /

My Mechanical Nightmares WIP My Mechanical Nightmares WIP

nice!

its a bit repitive tho.

The amazing space adventure The amazing space adventure

lol

LOL this is FX in space. Funny song.

[CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX [CS] TetrisHardcoreRemiX

The Tetris song is repitive, BUT THIS IS AWESOME!

Seriously dude, Tetris doesnt get better then that. Your bass fit perfectly. The 8-bit intro was perfect. Awesome job, big 10

Unrl responds:

Cheers Don.

fl studio guitars fl studio guitars

overall: okay...

its okay, but things you should improve:
to make a guitar themed song you need to have the guitar more strong and the bass less strong. the drums seem a little to hip hoppish fo this. this is an experiment i understand which have pros:
some of the melodies were outstanding
your bass was great especially layering them over the top of each other, very smart indeed.
overall not to bad, but could use some touch ups.
8/10 3/5

Computercrashx responds:

Ah, ok, next song I will try to make the bass more subtle. To be honest I can't use a stronger guitar because I have a bunch of terrible FL built in guitars and there really are no decent free ones I know of, regardless you seemed to really like it so thank you.